Kalidasa meaning, origin, history

Name: Kalidasa No. of characters: 8 Gender: Boy Origin: Hindi Sanskrit Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Kalidasa ka-li-da-sa Meaning in english: The Servant of Kali Used in: Hindi Sanskrit

However, it must be taken into consideration that Kalidasa may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Kalidasa is commonly used as Boy name in Hindi Sanskrit . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with K

Popularity Kalidasa is most popular in India having 97.48 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 100000 names . While remaining 2.52 per cent of holders are dispersed in 7 countries.

Indian boy names meaning The Servant of Kali
Indian names meaning The Servant of Kali

Full form of Kalidasa : Keen Authentic Loyal Intuitive Discreet Agreeable Subtle Amiable

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mithun Denoted By: Twins Ruling Planet: Mercury Tattva / Element: Vayu or Air Nakshatra: Mrigashirsha Symbol: Deer's head Deity: Chandra or Som Lord / Graha: Mangal Numerology: 22
Kalidasa Namesakes

Related Names:

Candasa Moon Like;
Candidasa Devotee of the Fierce;
Cangadasa A Wise Devotee;
Dasa Slave;Ten;
Devadasa Slave of the Gods;
Devidasa Slave of the Goddess;
Dharmadasa Servant of Dharma or Religion Duty that which is Good;
Divodasa Pious;Religious;
Gopaladasa Sri Krishna;A Devotee of Krisna;
Gurudasa Assistant to the Guru;
Hadasa Myrtle Tree;Myrtle;
Haridasa Servant of Vishnu;The Word Das Which Means Subject To;
Kali The Black One;Goddess Kali;A Form of Durga;Blacknes;
Kali 1 To Freeze, to Be Cold;
Kali 2 Man;Husband;
Kali 3 Man;Slender;Sea;Ocean;
Kalia Beauty;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Kalidasa
Enter Code: