Kavidass meaning, origin, history

Name: Kavidass No. of characters: 8 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Kavidass ka-vi-da-ss Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Kavidass may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Kavidass is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with K

Popularity Kavidass is mostly concentrated in Mauritius having 53.85 percent of total name bearers and ranked among top 5000 names and remaining 46.15 per cent of holders are spread in 3 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Kavidass : Kind-Hearted Adventuresome Vigorous Individualistic Decisive Alluring Self-Righteous Sincere

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Mithun Denoted By: Twins Ruling Planet: Mercury Tattva / Element: Vayu or Air Nakshatra: Mrigashirsha Symbol: Deer's head Deity: Chandra or Som Lord / Graha: Mangal Numerology: 5 You are born in Mrigashirsha nakshatra having Mangal as lord. The symbol of your name is Deer's head and protected by Chandra or Som. Rashi of Kavidass is Mithun denoted by Twins in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Kavidass is Mercury and tattva is Vayu or Air. Kavidass have Gemini or Cancer zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Kavidass to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Kavidass namesakes.

Kavidass Namesakes

Related Names:

Dass Loving;
Hadass Myrtle Tree;Happening for the First Time;New;
Kalidass Poet Name;Black Colour;
Kavi Poem;A Wise Person;Poet;Beauty;
Kavi Naya Good Girl;
Kavia Lotus;A Poetess;
Kaviamuthan Sweetly Singing;
Kavian A Wise Man;Poet;Poem;Beauty;
Kaviarasan King of Poet;King of Poetry;
Kaviarasi Queen of Music;Queen of Poetry;
Kaviarasu The King of Poet;
Kavibarathi a Poet who is Equally Talented to Tamil Poet Bharathi;
Kavibharathi A Famous Poet Bharathi;
Kavicharan Very Talented Poet;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Kavidass
Enter Code: