Kripal meaning, origin, history

Name: Kripal No. of characters: 6 Gender: Girl Origin: Hindi Marathi Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Kripal kri-pal, kr-ip-al , Meaning in english: One who is Merciful Generous Kind Used in: Hindi Marathi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Kripal may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Kripal is commonly used as Girl name in Hindi Marathi . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with K

Popularity Kripal is most popular in India having 99.76 percent of total name bearers and ranked among top 5000 names . While remaining 0.24 per cent of holders are dispersed in 23 countries.

Full form of Kripal : Knowledgeable Resourceful Inoffensive Precise Amiable Logical

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Denoted By: Ruling Planet: Tattva / Element: Nakshatra: Symbol: Deity: Lord / Graha: Numerology: 4
Kripal Namesakes

Related Names:

Abhipal Protector;
Ajaipal Protected or Cared for by the Lord;A Brahmin;
Avanipal Protector of Earth;
Dharinipal King;Who Rules the Earth;
Dharnipal One who Rules;
Dipal Charm Full Girl;Light;Burning Lamps;
Haripal Lion;
Jaipal Another Name for the Hindu God Brahma;Lord Brahma;
Jotipal Fosterer of Light;
Krip Splendor;Beautiful Apperance;
Kripa Mercy;Has a Twin Sister Kripi;
Kripacharya Drona's Brother in Law;
Kripadhara Bearer of Mercy;
Kripal One who is Merciful;Generous;Kind;
Kripalu Compassionate;Merciful;
Kripamayi Full of Compassion;
Kripan Sword;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Kripal
Enter Code: