Kripalini meaning, origin, history

Name: Kripalini No. of characters: 9 Gender: Girl Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Kripalini kri-pa-li-ni Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Kripalini may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Kripalini is commonly used as Girl name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with K

Popularity Kripalini is most popular in India having 91.32 percent of total name bearers . While remaining 8.68 per cent of holders are dispersed in 5 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Kripalini : Keen Righteous Intuitive Prudent Authoritative Loyal Intellectual Nurturing Ingenious

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Denoted By: Ruling Planet: Tattva / Element: Nakshatra: Symbol: Deity: Lord / Graha: Numerology: 9 You are born in nakshatra having as lord. The symbol of your name is and protected by . Rashi of Kripalini is denoted by in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Kripalini is and tattva is . Kripalini have zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Kripalini to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Kripalini namesakes.

Kripalini Namesakes

Related Names:

Ahalini Moat;Defender;
Akalini Pure;
Alini Life;
Amalini Efficient;Aspirations;Emulus;Brave;
Amritamalini Eternally Fresh Garland;
Amrtamalini Eternally Fresh Garland;
Anangamalini God of Love;
Annalini Brave One;Fire Like Person;
Arunalini Goddess Lakshmi;Goddess of Wealth;
Balini Powerful;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Kripalini
Enter Code: