Kripalu meaning, origin, history

Name: Kripalu No. of characters: 7 Gender: Boy Origin: Bengali Hindi Kannada Sanskrit Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Kripalu kri-pa-lu Meaning in english: Compassionate Merciful Used in: Hindi Telugu Bengali Sanskrit Kannada

However, it must be taken into consideration that Kripalu may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Kripalu is commonly used as Boy name in Bengali Hindi Kannada Sanskrit Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with K

Popularity Kripalu is mostly concentrated in India having 98.59 percent of total name bearers and remaining 1.41 per cent of holders are spread in 2 countries.

Full form of Kripalu : Kind-Hearted Refined Industrious Pleasant Adventurous Literary Understanding

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Denoted By: Ruling Planet: Tattva / Element: Nakshatra: Symbol: Deity: Lord / Graha: Numerology: 7
Kripalu Namesakes

Related Names:

Krip Splendor;Beautiful Apperance;
Kripa Mercy;Has a Twin Sister Kripi;
Kripacharya Drona's Brother in Law;
Kripadhara Bearer of Mercy;
Kripal One who is Merciful;Generous;Kind;
Kripalu Compassionate;Merciful;
Kripamayi Full of Compassion;
Kripan Sword;
Kripanidhi One with Heart Full of Mercy;
Kripanyu Praiser of God;
Kripasagar Ocean of Mercy;Full of Kindness;
Kripashankar Have Blessing of Lord Shiv;
Kripi Beautiful;
Kripita Beautiful;
Kripyansh Invented;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Kripalu
Enter Code: