Murari meaning, origin, history

Name: Murari No. of characters: 6 Gender: Boy Origin: Gujarati Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Sanskrit Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Murari mu-ra-ri Meaning in english: Lord Krishna Used in: Hindi Gujarati Marathi Telugu Sanskrit Malayalam Kannada

However, it must be taken into consideration that Murari may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Murari is commonly used as Boy name in Gujarati Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Sanskrit Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Murari is most popular in India having 98.03 percent of total name bearers and ranked among top 5000 names . While remaining 1.97 per cent of holders are dispersed in 53 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Lord Krishna
Indian names meaning Lord Krishna

Full form of Murari : Modern Unselfish Respectful Artistic Respectable Intellectual

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Simha or Sinh Denoted By: Lion Ruling Planet: Sun Tattva / Element: Tejas or Fire Nakshatra: Maghaa Symbol: Royal Throne Deity: Pitrs Lord / Graha: Ketu Numerology: 8
Popular persons whose name is Murari:Actors : Murari Kumar Murari Namesakes

Related Names:

Ferrari Fortunate;Happy;Name of a Saint;Lucky;
Krishna Murari Lord Krishna;
Krishnamurari Lord Krishna;
Merari Bitter;Variant of Melissa;Bee;Honey;Garden;Abbreviation of Carmelita;Honey Bee;
Mirari Shining;Sea Bright;Shining Sea;Independent;
Mura Blackbird;Small Falcon;A Bird;Able;Black Bird;Sea Bright;Fish;Bitter;Merciless;A Fragrant Plant;Russian short form of Maria; Japanese name meaning: the village from the stem end.;
Muraad Desire;
Muraaree Another Name of Lord Krishna;
Murabbi Superior;Guardian;Patron;
Murabi Fruit Name;
Murad Wish;Desire;Brave;Mighty;Powerful;Hard Strength;Lives Near the Sea;From the Still Water;Dead Sea;Prowess;Will;Purpose;Object;Arabic name, meaning: the Desirable.;
Mural From the Wealthy Man's Mountain;Mountain;Abbreviation of Montague and Montgomery;
Muralea Lord Krishna;Flute;A deriative of Murali;
Muralee The Flute;
Muraleigh Flute;Variation of Murali;Lord Krishna;
Muraley Variation of Murali;Lord Krishna;Flute;
Murali From Near the Mills;Mile's Son;Shining;Sparkling;Luminous;Moon's Light;Lamp;Brilliant;Bright;Flute;Lord Krishna;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Murari and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Murari, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Murari means., hindi baby names, gujarati baby names, sanskrit baby names, marathi baby names, telugu baby names, malayalam baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Murari
Enter Code: