Nabh meaning, origin, history

Name: Nabh No. of characters: 4 Gender: Boy Origin: Hindi Marathi Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Nabh na-bh Meaning in english: Sky Used in: Hindi Marathi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Nabh may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Nabh is commonly used as Boy name in Hindi Marathi . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Nabh is mostly concentrated in India having 99.39 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 100000 names and remaining 0.61 per cent of holders are spread in 5 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Sky
Indian names meaning Sky

Full form of Nabh : Normal Agreeable Blunt High-Spirited

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishchika Denoted By: Scorpion Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Water or Jala Nakshatra: Anuraadha Symbol: Lotus, Truimphal archway Deity: Mitra Lord / Graha: Shani Numerology: 7
Popular persons whose name is Nabh:Director : Nabh Kumar Raju Writer : Nabh Kumar Raju Nabh Namesakes

Related Names:

Aarshabh Its an Another Name of Sri Krishna;
Ajanabh Hill;Mountain;
Ajitaabh Victor;One who has Conquered the Sky;Whose Lustre Can't be Diminished;The Sun;
Ajitabh One who has Conquered the Sky;Indian name, meaning: who has conquered the sky.;
Ajithabh One who has conquered the Sky;Victor;
Ambujanabh Lord Vishnu;
Amitaabh Boundless Lustre;
Amitabh Noble Friend;Diminutive of Alvin;Invaluable;One with Boundless Splendour;
Anilaabh Spirit of the Wind;
Anilabh Spirit of the Wind;
Arunabh Glow of Sun;Red Radiance;
Ashwabh Lightening;
Ballabh Beloved;Dear;
Bhoomivallabh King of the Earth;
Chandrabh Moon Light;
Duralabh Rare;Difficult to Attain;
Gopivallabh Lord of Gopi's;
Harivallabh Dear of Hari;
Hrishabh Morality;
Indrabh Light of Indra;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Nabh and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Nabh, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Nabh means., hindi baby names, marathi baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Nabh
Enter Code: