Nutan meaning, origin, history

Name: Nutan No. of characters: 5 Gender: Girl Origin: Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Tamil Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Nutan nu-tan Meaning in english: New Used in: Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu Malayalam Kannada

However, it must be taken into consideration that Nutan may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Nutan is commonly used as Girl name in Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Tamil Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with N

Popularity Nutan is most popular in India having 97.57 percent of total name bearers and ranked among top 5000 names . While remaining 2.43 per cent of holders are dispersed in 48 countries.

Indian girl names that mean New
Indian names meaning New

Full form of Nutan : Naughty Unmethodical Thrifty Amiable Nonchalant

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishchika Denoted By: Scorpion Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Water or Jala Nakshatra: Anuraadha Symbol: Lotus, Truimphal archway Deity: Mitra Lord / Graha: Shani Numerology: 7
Popular persons whose name is Nutan:Actors : Nutan Prasad Nutan Jayant
Nutan Prasad, Actor
Nutan Namesakes

Related Names:

Acchutan Lord Vishnu;
Aethelstan Name of a King;
Aftan Little Female Bear;Knowledge;Understanding;Wisdom and Knowledge;From Wine Country;Heroic;Noble;Kind;Adornment;Jewel;More Attractive
Aitan Dark and Rich;Woman from Hadria;
Akalchetan Aware of Eternal Love;
Akalratan Loving Gem of God;
Aktan Turkish name, meaning: bright morning.;
Alstan Place Name;From the Old Manor;A deriative of Alston;Noble One's Settlement;From the Noble's Home;
Altan Red Dawn;My Own Meadow;Hermitage in;At the Clearing;Place Name;His Very Own Meadow;
Anmolratan Priceless Gem;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Nutan
Enter Code: