Nuthan meaning, origin, history

Name: Nuthan No. of characters: 6 Gender: Girl Origin: Hindi Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Nuthan nu-than Meaning in english: New Used in: Hindi

However, it must be taken into consideration that Nuthan may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Nuthan is commonly used as Girl name in Hindi . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with N

Popularity Nuthan is most popular in India having 93.38 percent of total name bearers . While remaining 6.62 per cent of holders are dispersed in 10 countries.

Indian girl names that mean New
Indian names meaning New

Full form of Nuthan : Normal Unlucky Thorough High-Spirited Agreeable Naughty

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishchika Denoted By: Scorpion Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Water or Jala Nakshatra: Anuraadha Symbol: Lotus, Truimphal archway Deity: Mitra Lord / Graha: Shani Numerology: 6
Nuthan Namesakes

Related Names:

Aachuthan Lord Krishna;
Aathan Eternal Life;Variant of Athan;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Nuthan
Enter Code: