Nuthana meaning, origin, history

Name: Nuthana No. of characters: 7 Gender: Girl Origin: Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Nuthana nu-tha-na Meaning in english: New Used in: Telugu

However, it must be taken into consideration that Nuthana may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Nuthana is commonly used as Girl name in Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with N

Popularity Nuthana is most popular in India having 95.79 percent of total name bearers . While remaining 4.21 per cent of holders are dispersed in 5 countries.

Indian girl names that mean New
Indian names meaning New Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Nuthana : Normal Unlucky Thorough High-Spirited Agreeable Naughty Amusing

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishchika Denoted By: Scorpion Ruling Planet: Mars Tattva / Element: Water or Jala Nakshatra: Anuraadha Symbol: Lotus, Truimphal archway Deity: Mitra Lord / Graha: Shani Numerology: 7 You are born in Anuraadha nakshatra having Shani as lord. The symbol of your name is Lotus, Truimphal archway and protected by Mitra. Rashi of Nuthana is Vrishchika denoted by Scorpion in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Nuthana is Mars and tattva is Water or Jala. Nuthana have Scorpio or Sagittarius zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Nuthana to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Nuthana namesakes.

Nuthana Namesakes

Related Names:

Aabarshana (Tamil; Hindi) Aadhana (Hindi) Aadharshana (Tamil) Aaghana (Tamil) Aahana (Tamil; Kannada; Hindi; English) Aaheerthana (Tamil) Aakarshana (Tamil; Marathi; Hindi) Aakashana (Tamil) Aananthavathana (Tamil) Aaraadhana (Telugu; Tamil; Sindhi; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; Assamese) Aaraathana (Tamil) Aaradhana (Telugu; Tamil; Marathi; Hindi; English) Aarathana (Tamil) Aarthana (Tamil) Aashana (Tamil; English) Aathana (Tamil) Aavarthana (Tamil) Abarshana (Tamil) Abeeshana (Tamil) Abichana (Tamil)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Nuthana
Enter Code: