Ravinandan meaning, origin, history

Name: Ravinandan No. of characters: 10 Gender: Boy Origin: Gujarati Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Ravinandan ra-vi-na-ndan Meaning in english: Karna Used in: Hindi Gujarati Marathi Telugu Malayalam Kannada

However, it must be taken into consideration that Ravinandan may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Ravinandan is commonly used as Boy name in Gujarati Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian boy names starting with R

Popularity Ravinandan is most popular in India having 98.75 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 1.25 per cent of holders are dispersed in 8 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Karna
Indian names meaning Karna Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Ravinandan : Restless Attentive Valuable Intelligent Nonjudgemental Agreeable Normal Disciplined Adventurous Nonconforming

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Tula Denoted By: Balance Ruling Planet: Venus Tattva / Element: Air or Vayu Nakshatra: Chitra Symbol: Bright jewel or Pearl Deity: Vishvakarman or Tvastar Lord / Graha: Mangala Numerology: 8 You are born in Chitra nakshatra having Mangala as lord. The symbol of your name is Bright jewel or Pearl and protected by Vishvakarman or Tvastar. Rashi of Ravinandan is Tula denoted by Balance in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Ravinandan is Venus and tattva is Air or Vayu. Ravinandan have Scorpio or Libra zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Ravinandan to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Ravinandan namesakes.

Ravinandan Namesakes

Related Names:

Aalamundan (Tamil) Aalavandan (Tamil; Kannada) Abhinandan (Kannada) Abhivandan (Marathi; Hindi) Adityanandan (Sanskrit; Marathi; Kannada; Hindi) Aharandan (Tamil) Ajandan (Tamil) Akandan (Tamil) Alaganandan (Tamil; Kannada) Anandan (Tamil; Marathi; Kannada; Hindi) Anbanandan (Tamil; Kannada) Andan (Tamil; English) Aravindan (Tamil) Arravindan (Tamil) Balamugundan (Tamil) Balanandan (Tamil) Balaskandan (Tamil) Bandan (Telugu) Bhgyanandan (Hindi) Bhindan (Marathi; Hindi)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Ravinandan
Enter Code: