Reethika meaning, origin, history

Name: Reethika No. of characters: 8 Gender: Girl Origin: Tamil Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Reethika ree-thi-ka Meaning in english: Surprise Used in: Tamil Telugu

However, it must be taken into consideration that Reethika may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Reethika is commonly used as Girl name in Tamil Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby. More Indian girl names starting with R

Popularity Reethika is most popular in India having 89.42 percent of total name bearers . While remaining 10.58 per cent of holders are dispersed in 5 countries.

Indian girl names that mean Surprise
Indian names meaning Surprise Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Reethika : Relaxed Encouraging Easygoing Thorough Hesitant Inexperienced Kindly Aggressive

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Tula Denoted By: Balance Ruling Planet: Venus Tattva / Element: Air or Vayu Nakshatra: Chitra Symbol: Bright jewel or Pearl Deity: Vishvakarman or Tvastar Lord / Graha: Mangala Numerology: 5 You are born in Chitra nakshatra having Mangala as lord. The symbol of your name is Bright jewel or Pearl and protected by Vishvakarman or Tvastar. Rashi of Reethika is Tula denoted by Balance in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Reethika is Venus and tattva is Air or Vayu. Reethika have Scorpio or Libra zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Reethika to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Reethika namesakes.

Reethika Namesakes

Related Names:

Aadhika (Tamil) Aakarshika (Hindi) Aakathika (Tamil) Aananthika (Tamil) Aanshika (Marathi; Hindi) Aarathika (Tamil) Aarthika (Tamil) Aashika (Telugu; Tamil; Marathi; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; English) Aasthika (Hindi) Aathika (Tamil) Abarshika (Tamil) Abhika (Sanskrit) Adhika (Sindhi; Sanskrit; Marathi; Hindi; Bengali; Assamese) Agarthika (Hindi) Agasthika (Tamil) Agneshika (Telugu) Ahanthika (Tamil) Ahika (Sanskrit) Aishika (Tamil) Ajanthika (Tamil)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Share your opinion on Reethika
Enter Code: