Saikrishna meaning, origin, history

Name: Saikrishna No. of characters: 10 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Saikrishna Meaning in english: Madhavudu Used in: Tamil

However, it must be taken into consideration that Saikrishna may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Saikrishna is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Saikrishna is most popular in India having 97.09 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 2.91 per cent of holders are dispersed in 19 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Madhavudu
Indian names meaning Madhavudu Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Saikrishna : Sensible Adventurous Industrious Kind-Hearted Refined Insightful Solemn Hesitant Nonconforming Appreciative

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Kumbha Denoted By: Water pourer or Pitcher Ruling Planet: Saturn Tattva / Element: Air or Vayu Nakshatra: Shatataraka or Shatabhisha Symbol: 1000 stars, Empty circle, One thousand flowers Deity: Varuna or God of cosmic, sky, earth and waters Lord / Graha: Rahu Numerology: 1 You are born in Shatataraka or Shatabhisha nakshatra having Rahu as lord. The symbol of your name is 1000 stars, Empty circle, One thousand flowers and protected by Varuna or God of cosmic, sky, earth and waters. Rashi of Saikrishna is Kumbha denoted by Water pourer or Pitcher in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Saikrishna is Saturn and tattva is Air or Vayu. Saikrishna have Pisces zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Saikrishna to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. Popular persons whose name is Saikrishna:Actors : Saikrishna Kudla So it is worth to take a look at Saikrishna namesakes.

Saikrishna Namesakes

Related Names:

Aashna (Telugu; Tamil; Sindhi; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; Assamese; English) Aatharshna (Tamil) Abishna (Tamil) Adharshna (Tamil) Adhikshna Aeshna Aishna (Hindi) Ajay krishna (Tamil) Anishna (Tamil) Anjoshna (Tamil) Anushna Arishna (Tamil) Arjunkrishna (Tamil) Arshna Arushna (Tamil) Ashna (Telugu; Tamil; Sikh; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; English) Athushna (Tamil) Aushna (Tamil) Avishna (Tamil) Bal Krishna
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  

Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Saikrishna and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Saikrishna, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Saikrishna means., tamil baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Saikrishna
Enter Code: