Sugain meaning, origin, history

Name: Sugain No. of characters: 6 Gender: Boy Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Sugain su-gain Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Sugain may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Sugain is commonly used as Boy name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Sugain is most popular in India having 92.66 percent of total name bearers . While remaining 7.34 per cent of holders are dispersed in 9 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Sugain : Sensible Understanding Godly Adventurous Industrious Nonconforming

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Kumbha Denoted By: Water pourer or Pitcher Ruling Planet: Saturn Tattva / Element: Air or Vayu Nakshatra: Shatataraka or Shatabhisha Symbol: 1000 stars, Empty circle, One thousand flowers Deity: Varuna or God of cosmic, sky, earth and waters Lord / Graha: Rahu Numerology: 8 You are born in Shatataraka or Shatabhisha nakshatra having Rahu as lord. The symbol of your name is 1000 stars, Empty circle, One thousand flowers and protected by Varuna or God of cosmic, sky, earth and waters. Rashi of Sugain is Kumbha denoted by Water pourer or Pitcher in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Sugain is Saturn and tattva is Air or Vayu. Sugain have Pisces zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Sugain to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Sugain namesakes.

Sugain Namesakes

Related Names:

Morgain Dweller of the Sea;Sea Warrior;Derivative of Morgan;Bright Sea;Sea Circle;White Sea Dweller;Fighter of the Sea;
Sugaathri Beautiful woman;Goddess Parvati;
Sugan Fine;Silent;
Suganda Good Smell;Fragrance;
Sugandh Sweet Smelling;Fragrance;
Sugandha Fragrant;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Sugain and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Sugain, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Sugain means., tamil baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Sugain
Enter Code: