Varunesh meaning, origin, history

Name: Varunesh No. of characters: 8 Gender: Boy Origin: Gujarati Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Tamil Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Varunesh va-ru-ne-sh Meaning in english: Lord of Water Used in: Hindi Gujarati Marathi Tamil Malayalam Kannada

However, it must be taken into consideration that Varunesh may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Varunesh is commonly used as Boy name in Gujarati Hindi Kannada Malayalam Marathi Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Varunesh is mostly concentrated in India having 97.85 percent of total name bearers and remaining 2.15 per cent of holders are spread in 7 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Lord of Water
Indian names meaning Lord of Water Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Varunesh : Valuable Authoritative Righteous Unsophisticated Nurturing Extroverted Sympathetic Humble

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishabha Denoted By: Bull Ruling Planet: Venus Tattva / Element: Prithivi or Earth Nakshatra: Rohini Symbol: Chariot, Banyan tree or Temple Deity: Brahma, the creator or Prajapati Lord / Graha: Chandra Numerology: 9 You are born in Rohini nakshatra having Chandra as lord. The symbol of your name is Chariot, Banyan tree or Temple and protected by Brahma, the creator or Prajapati. Rashi of Varunesh is Vrishabha denoted by Bull in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Varunesh is Venus and tattva is Prithivi or Earth. Varunesh have Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Varunesh to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Varunesh namesakes.

Varunesh Namesakes

Related Names:

Aagnesh (Tamil) Abhinesh Abinesh (Hindi) Ainesh (Kannada; English) Ajinesh (Tamil) Ananda ganesh (Tamil) Anandaganesh (Tamil) Anesh (Tamil; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati) Apinesh (Tamil) Aranesh (Tamil) Arganesh (Tamil) Arnesh (Telugu; Sanskrit; Marathi; Malayalam; Kannada; Hindi; Gujarati; English) Arunesh (Tamil; Marathi; Hindi) Arunnesh (Tamil) Avanesh (Sikh) Avinesh (Tamil) Avnesh (Hindi) Babinesh (Tamil) Balaganesh (Tamil) Bavanesh (Tamil)
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Varunesh and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Varunesh, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Varunesh means., hindi baby names, gujarati baby names, marathi baby names, tamil baby names, malayalam baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Varunesh
Enter Code: