Vindai meaning, origin, history

Name: Vindai No. of characters: 6 Gender: Girl Origin: Tamil How to pronounce Vindai vi-ndai Meaning in english: Used in:

However, it must be taken into consideration that Vindai may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Vindai is commonly used as Girl name in Tamil . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Vindai is mostly concentrated in India having 91.94 percent of total name bearers and remaining 8.06 per cent of holders are spread in 3 countries.

Astrology

In some cultures, astological aspects are important while considering the baby name.

Full form of Vindai : Versatile Idealistic Naive Daredevil Able Inquisitive

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Vrishabha Denoted By: Bull Ruling Planet: Venus Tattva / Element: Prithivi or Earth Nakshatra: Rohini Symbol: Chariot, Banyan tree or Temple Deity: Brahma, the creator or Prajapati Lord / Graha: Chandra Numerology: 5 You are born in Rohini nakshatra having Chandra as lord. The symbol of your name is Chariot, Banyan tree or Temple and protected by Brahma, the creator or Prajapati. Rashi of Vindai is Vrishabha denoted by Bull in Indian zodiac, ruling planet of Vindai is Venus and tattva is Prithivi or Earth. Vindai have Gemini zodiac sign in western culture depending on the birth time and location. . Given are the astrological background associated with Vindai to understand different merits and characteristics of the name.

It is believed in many parts around the world that the persons who bears same name has the similar qualities. So it is worth to take a look at Vindai namesakes.

Vindai Namesakes

Related Names:

Kuzhandai Lord Murugan;
Sundai Shining Meadow;Bright Grassland;Country Meadow;Bright Meadow;Bending;Decreasing;The Sun;Obedient;
Tendai Be Thankful;Forest;From the Forest;Woodland;Maid;Woman of the Woods;Childlike;
Vendai God is Gracious;Merciful;Butterfly;The Mystic Goddess of an Ancient Greek Brotherhood;Diminutive of Vanessa;Another form of Venda;
Vind To Gain;
Vinda Twin;
Vindar Nordic name;
Vinde To Get Something;
Vindetta Twin;
Vindhan One of the kauravas;
Vindhu Point;Intelligent;
Vindhuja Knowledge;
Vindhya Twin;Name of a Mountain Range;Knowledge;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Vindai and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Vindai, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Vindai means., tamil baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Vindai
Enter Code: