Yoganand meaning, origin, history

Name: Yoganand No. of characters: 8 Gender: Boy Origin: Bengali Hindi Kannada Tamil Telugu Religion: Hindu How to pronounce Yoganand yo-ga-nan(d), yog-ana-nd , Meaning in english: Delighted with Meditation Used in: Hindi Tamil Telugu Bengali Kannada

However, it must be taken into consideration that Yoganand may have some other meaning in various languages. So make sure, the name doesn't mean something bad in other languages. Yoganand is commonly used as Boy name in Bengali Hindi Kannada Tamil Telugu . Our information will help you in thorough research to give the best name possible to your baby.

Popularity and Distribution

Yoganand is most popular in India having 91.65 percent of total name bearers and placed among top 50000 names . While remaining 8.35 per cent of holders are dispersed in 23 countries.

Indian boy names meaning Delighted with Meditation
Indian names meaning Delighted with Meditation

Full form of Yoganand : Young Opinionated Good Aggressive Nonconforming Active Neat Definite

Rashi / Zodiac Sign: Dhanus Denoted By: Bow Ruling Planet: Jupiter Tattva / Element: Fire or Tejas Nakshatra: Mula Symbol: Elephant's Goad, Bunch of roots tied together Deity: Nirrti or Goddess of destruction and dissolution Lord / Graha: Ketu Numerology: 9
Yoganand Namesakes

Related Names:

Aanand Joy;Intelligent;Happiness;Delightful;Blissful;Happiness to Come;
Aatmanand In the Shadow of Soul;
Abhinand To Rejoice;To Celebrate;To Praise;To Bless;Delight;Celebrating;Wish;Pleasure;
Achyutanand Imperishable Joy;The Almighty;
Akhadanand The God;Completelt Happy;
Akhandanand Fully Happy;God;
Alakanand River;
Amalanand Pure Joy;
Anand Will Helmet;Resolute Protector;Will;Son of William;Joy;Happiness;Bliss;One who is Blissful;Delightful;Indian name, meaning: the Blissful.;
Annand Bliss;Happiness;A deriative of Anand;Delightful;One who is Blissful;Joy;
Atmanand Blissful;
Bensonand Son Of BENEDICT;Excellent Son;Another form of Benson;Ben's Son;Born of the Right Hand;
Bhamhanand Happiness for Knowledge;
Bhavanand Happy Emotions;
Bhramhanand Ecstasy;Supreme Happiness;
Brahmaanand Supreme Joy;
Brahmanand Supreme Joy;
Bramhanand Happiness for Knowledge;
Brijanand Shri Krishna;
Chetanaanand Supreme Joy;
Search indian names by qualities, Note: use only one quality at a time for better results.
    How to choose a name for your baby  


Indian Name List

Male :     A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Female : A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Get the meaning of Yoganand and celebrities who also shares the same name and some names related to Yoganand, baby names list, list of baby names. Know what does Yoganand means., hindi baby names, tamil baby names, telugu baby names
This website serves as the extended indian name list which will help in naming your child.
Share your opinion on Yoganand
Enter Code: