Áni meaning and origin
Áni is Old Norse cognate of Ánn.
Variants of ÁniNames that rhyme with Áni
Popularity of Áni
Áni is an extremely rare name around the world.
You would love these names similar to Áni
- Alfregg - Used in Old Norse, Alfregg is typically used for baby boys. Alfregg is Old Norse equivalent of Alfrigg
- Haukr is Old Norse equivalent of Haukr
- Ímaldr is used prevalently in Old Norse is used as a boy name. Ímaldr is form of *Ímvaldr in Old Norse language
- Aunn - Mostly used in Old Norse, Aunn is aimed at baby boys. Aunn is equivalent of Auðun in Old Norse language
- Drengr - Used dominantly in Old Norse, Drengr is used as a baby boy name. Drengr is Old Norse cognate of Drængr
Namesakes of Áni
We could not find any notable namesake.