Átango meaning and origin
Add to favorites
Meaning of Átango is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Átango
Popularity of Átango
Átango is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Looking for a name like Átango? Please go through the following names
- Panigssaĸ - Girl name Panigssaĸ is particulary used in Greenlandic. It is rooted from Greenlandic, meaning of Panigssaĸ is "Step Daughter"
- Aantuunitta is equivalent of Ãntûníta in Greenlandic language
- Juaaka is Greenlandic cognate of Juât
- Tungutsiiannguaq - Boy name Tungutsiiannguaq is predominantly used in Greenlandic language. Tungutsiiannguaq is equivalent of Tungutsîánguaĸ in Greenlandic language
- Iparaq - Primarily used in Greenlandic, Iparaq is a baby girl name. Iparaq is Greenlandic cognate of Iparaĸ
Namesakes of Átango
We could not find any notable namesake.