Ærling meaning and origin
Ærling is Swedish equivalent of Erlingr.
Variants of ÆrlingNames that rhyme with Ærling
Popularity of Ærling
Ærling is an extremely rare name around the globe.
If you like Ærling, you would love these names
- Eyvor is Norwegian equivalent of Eyvǫr
- Rodhlef - Boy name Rodhlef is mainly used in Old Swedish and Swedish. Rodhlef is Swedish equivalent of Hróðlæifr
- Ivaana - The girl name Ivaana is mostly used in Swedish and Danish. Ivaana is Greenlandic equivalent of Ivâna
- Engill is form of Ǫngull in Old Norse language
- Raineri - Used primarily in Finnish and Danish darling, Raineri is used for baby boys. Raineri is form of Rainer in Finnish language
Namesakes of Ærling
We could not find any notable namesake.