Útlagi meaning and origin
Largely used in Old Norse, Útlagi means "Outlaw". Its origin is in Old Norse is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Útlagi
Popularity of Útlagi
Útlagi is an extremely rare name around the world.
Do you like Útlagi? You would love these names
- Auðgrímr - Boy name Auðgrímr is particulary used in Old Norse. Auðgrímr is Old Norse equivalent of Auðgrímr
- Snæbiǫrn - Used mostly in Old Norse, Snæbiǫrn is aimed at boys. Snæbiǫrn is Old Norse cognate of Snøybiǫrn
- Azurr is Old Norse equivalent of Andsvarr
- ÆrnlæifR - Boy name ÆrnlæifR is used especially in Old Norse. ÆrnlæifR is form of Arnleifr in Old Norse language
- Níðungr - Used commonly in Old Norse, Níðungr is used mainly as a baby boy name. Níðungr is equivalent of Níðingr in Old Norse language
Namesakes of Útlagi
We could not find any notable namesake.