*Ásfriðr meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Beautiful Originally Meaning: Loved, Peace, Protection and Safety
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Ásfriðr is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *ÁsfriðrNames that rhyme with *Ásfriðr
Do you like *Ásfriðr? You would love these names
- Ærinví is equivalent of Arnví in Old Norse language
- Klœingr - Boy name Klœingr means "Claw with an -Ingr-Ending" has its roots in Old Norse language is dominantly used in Old Norse
- Hialli - Boy name Hialli is used dominantly in Old Norse. Hialli is Old Norse cognate of Hjalli
- Dagr - Used in Old Norse, Dagr is used as a baby boy name. Dagr is Old Norse cognate of Dagr
- Jófreyr - Used predominantly in Old Norse long standing and popular, Jófreyr is normally bestowed upon baby boys. Jófreyr is Old Norse cognate of Geoffrey
Namesakes of *Ásfriðr
We could not find any notable namesake.