*Þorfrøðr meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Beautiful Originally Meaning: Loved, Peace, Protection and Safety
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Þorfrøðr is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *ÞorfrøðrNames that rhyme with *Þorfrøðr
Do you like *Þorfrøðr? You would love these names
- Gunnlaugr is Old Norse cognate of Gunnlaug
- Baugeiðr is Old Norse cognate of Baugheiðr
- Ødun - Boy name Ødun is used primarily in Old Norse language. Ødun is Old Norse cognate of Auðun
- Oddmárr is Old Norse form of Oddmarr
- Awdhon - Used notably in Old Norse, Awdhon is used as a baby boy name. Awdhon is Old Norse equivalent of Auðun
Namesakes of *Þorfrøðr
We could not find any notable namesake.