*Aþa-gíslaR meaning and origin
Meaning of *Aþa-gíslaR is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *Aþa-gíslaRNames that rhyme with *Aþa-gíslaR
Looking for names similar to *Aþa-gíslaR? Please go through the following names
- Geirrøðr is Old Norse form of Gæirrøðr
- Reiðarr is Old Norse form of Hræiðarr
- Nýr - Boy name Nýr means "New, Young, New Moon or New Moon" which is predominantly used in Old Norse is rooted from Old Norse language
- Bjarnilla - Girl name Bjarnilla is specifically used in Old Norse. Bjarnilla is form of Bjarnhildr in Old Norse language
- Salgarðr is used largely in Old Norse is a boy name. Salgarðr is equivalent of Salgerðr in Old Norse language
Namesakes of *Aþa-gíslaR
We could not find any notable namesake.