*Aluwīhaz meaning and origin
Origin: Old Norse
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Protection Fighter and Luck Priest
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Aluwīhaz is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *AluwīhazNames that rhyme with *Aluwīhaz
You would love these names similar to *Aluwīhaz
- Skarpi - Majorly used in Old Norse, Skarpi has origin in Old Norse, a boy name, meaning of Skarpi is "Barren, Skinny, Sharp"
- Pálni is Old Norse cognate of Palni
- ǢsgæiRR is used in Old Norse is bestowed upon baby boys. ǢsgæiRR is Old Norse equivalent of Ásgæirr
- Brandingi is Old Norse cognate of Brandgengi
- Kvígbjǫrn is Old Norse cognate of Kvígbiǫrn
Namesakes of *Aluwīhaz
We could not find any notable namesake.