*BaþufriþuR meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Beautiful Originally Meaning: Loved, Peace, Protection and Safety
Add to favorites
Meaning of *BaþufriþuR is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with *BaþufriþuR
Do you like *BaþufriþuR? You would love these names
- Bjǫrn is equivalent of Biǫrn in Old Norse language
- Orrusti notably is used in Old Norse, meaning of Orrusti is "Battle", rooted from Old Norse is given to baby boys
- Hattr is originated from Old Norse is predominantly used in Old Norse and a boy name, Hattr means "Hat, Hood"
- Fingarðr - The boy name Fingarðr is used primarily in Old Norse language. Fingarðr is equivalent of Finngarðr in Old Norse language
- BiarnulfR - Boy name BiarnulfR is mainly used in Old Norse. BiarnulfR is Old Norse equivalent of Bjǫrnulfr
Namesakes of *BaþufriþuR
We could not find any notable namesake.