*Friðgestr meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Beautiful Originally Meaning: Loved, Peace, Protection and Safety
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Friðgestr is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *FriðgestrNames that rhyme with *Friðgestr
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to *Friðgestr
- Rannueigh - Primarily used in Old Norse, Rannueigh is a baby girl name. Rannueigh is form of Rannveig in Old Norse language
- Ísbiǫrn - Boy name Ísbiǫrn is predominantly used in Old Norse. Ísbiǫrn is form of Ǣsbiǫrn in Old Norse language
- Godene is Old Norse cognate of Goðvini
- UddgæiRR is Old Norse cognate of Oddgeirr
- Galmr - Particulary used in Old Norse, Galmr is aimed at boys. Galmr is Old Norse form of Galmi
Namesakes of *Friðgestr
We could not find any notable namesake.