*Gró meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: To Grow and Woman
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Gró is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *GróNames that rhyme with *Gró
Other names similar to *Gró
- Baugeiðr is Old Norse cognate of Baugheiðr
- ÁvæiRR - Boy name ÁvæiRR is prevalently used in Old Norse. ÁvæiRR is Old Norse form of *Anu-Ʒairar
- Auðr - Used notably in Old Norse, Auðr is rooted from Old Norse, Auðr means "Prosperity, Fortune, Riches" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Geirólfr dominantly is used in Old Norse is used as a boy name. Geirólfr is Old Norse form of Gæirulfr
- Geirulfr - The boy name Geirulfr is predominantly used in Old Norse. Geirulfr is Old Norse cognate of Gæirulfr
Namesakes of *Gró
We could not find any notable namesake.