*Guðfrið meaning and origin
Usage: Swedish and Old Swedish
Meaning: Beautiful Originally Meaning: Loved, Peace, Protection and Safety
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Guðfrið is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *GuðfriðNames that rhyme with *Guðfrið
If you like *Guðfrið, you would love these names
- Rikiza - Girl name Rikiza is used primarily in Old Swedish and Swedish. Rikiza is Swedish form of Richiza
- Jönis - Used dominantly in Swedish and Old Swedish, Jönis is used for boys. Jönis is equivalent of Jonis in Swedish language
- Salve - Boy name Salve is originated from Latin, used notably in Swedish and Old SwedishDanish languages, meaning of Salve is "Hail! Welcome! Farewell!"
- Greers - Chiefly used in Old Swedish and Swedish, Greers is used for boys. Greers is Swedish cognate of Gregers
- Brúni is Old Norse cognate of Brúnn
Namesakes of *Guðfrið
We could not find any notable namesake.