*Guðfriðr meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Beautiful Originally Meaning: Loved, Peace, Protection and Safety
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Guðfriðr is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *GuðfriðrNames that rhyme with *Guðfriðr
Looking for names similar to *Guðfriðr? Please go through the following names
- Auddun - Boy name Auddun is mainly used in Old Norse language. Auddun is Old Norse form of Auðun
- Vilhjamr - Mostly used in Old Norse, Vilhjamr is aimed at baby boys. Vilhjamr is Old Norse equivalent of Vilhialmr
- Arnliótr is Old Norse cognate of Arnljótr
- Ásboð - Girl name Ásboð is predominantly used in Old Norse language. Ásboð is Old Norse form of Ásmóð
- Gýi is equivalent of Gyða Or Gyríðr in Old Norse language
Namesakes of *Guðfriðr
We could not find any notable namesake.