*GuðfriðuR meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Beautiful Originally Meaning: Loved, Peace, Protection and Safety
Add to favorites
Meaning of *GuðfriðuR is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *GuðfriðuRNames that rhyme with *GuðfriðuR
You would love these names similar to *GuðfriðuR
- Triúnn - Triúnn's meaning is Nose, Snout came from Old Norse and is bestowed upon baby boys is specifically used in Old Norse
- Brokkr is originated from Old Norse is largely used in Old Norse, Brokkr means "Badger" is aimed at boys
- Auðmaðr mostly is used in Old Norse is a boy name. Auðmaðr is Old Norse equivalent of Auðmann
- Hallbiǫrg is Old Norse cognate of Hallbjǫrg
- Durinn - Boy name Durinn is used substantially in Old Norse. Its origin is in Old Norse, meaning of Durinn is "Sleepy One from Old Norse Dúra = Nap, Take a Nap, Demonic Being from Old Indian Dhvaras = Demonic Being or Door-Keeper from Old Norse Dyrr = Door Opening, Doorway"
Namesakes of *GuðfriðuR
We could not find any notable namesake.