*Ulfgarðr meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Wolf, Spear Hard, Brave with the Spear, To be Guarded, Enclosure and Gerd
Add to favorites
Meaning of *Ulfgarðr is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of *UlfgarðrNames that rhyme with *Ulfgarðr
Do you like *Ulfgarðr? Other names you would love
- Þexla - Boy name Þexla is originated from Old Norse, used largely in Old Norse language, Þexla means "Adze"
- Kolli - Boy name Kolli has its origin in Old Norse, meaning of Kolli is "Small Hill" is mostly used in Old Norse
- Byx - Byx's meaning is To Jump is used notably in Old Norse that came from Old Norse is given to boys
- Hrossbiǫrn - Mainly used in Old Norse, Hrossbiǫrn is a boy name. Hrossbiǫrn is equivalent of Hrossbjǫrn in Old Norse language
- Útlagi has its origin in Old Norse is used predominantly in Old Norse given to boys, Útlagi means "Outlaw"
Namesakes of *Ulfgarðr
We could not find any notable namesake.