Aðalberg meaning and origin
Meaning: Precious, Nobel and From the Fortified Hill Or Castle
Add to favorites
Aðalberg is variant form of Aðalbergur. Aðalbergur is equivalent of Aðalborg in Icelandic language.
Variants of AðalbergNames that rhyme with Aðalberg
Popularity of Aðalberg
Aðalberg is an uncommon name around the globe.
Do you like Aðalberg? Other names you would love
- Vilfríður - Girl name Vilfríður is largely used in Icelandic. Vilfríður is Icelandic cognate of Vilfrid
- Bekkhildur is form of Bekkhildr in Icelandic language
- Sörli is equivalent of Sǫrli in Icelandic language
- Gýmir is Icelandic equivalent of Gymir
- Refur is form of Refr in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Aðalberg
We could not find any notable namesake.