Aðalbjörg meaning and origin
Usage: Icelandic and Danish
Meaning: Precious, Nobel and From the Fortified Hill Or Castle
Add to favorites
Aðalbjörg is variation of Aðalborg. Aðalborg is Faroese and Icelandic equivalent of Adalburg.
Variants of AðalbjörgNames that rhyme with Aðalbjörg
Popularity of Aðalbjörg
Aðalbjörg is an uncommon name around the globe.
Looking for a name like Aðalbjörg? Please go through the following names
- Arngun is form of Arngunnr in Swedish language
- Wigh is Danish equivalent of Vígr
- Richbert - Meaning of Richbert is Shiny or Composition from Rulers is a baby boy name came from Germanic and Old High German
- Colmán is form of Colm in Irish language
- Ingifridh substantially is used in Swedish and Old Swedish is given to baby girls. Ingifridh is form of Ingifríðr in Swedish language
Namesakes of Aðalbjörg
We could not find any notable namesake.