Aðalbjørg meaning and origin
Meaning: Precious, Nobel and From the Fortified Hill Or Castle
Add to favorites
Aðalbjørg is variant of Aðalborg. Aðalborg is Faroese and Icelandic cognate of Adalburg.
Variants of AðalbjørgNames that rhyme with Aðalbjørg
Popularity of Aðalbjørg
Aðalbjørg is an extremely rare name around the globe.
If you like Aðalbjørg, you would love these names
- Sigurleyg is Faroese equivalent of Siglaug
- Hallvør - The girl name Hallvør is used mainly in Faroese language. Hallvør is Faroese form of Hallvǫr
- Larvas is Faroese equivalent of Lavars
- Herjolvur - Boy name Herjolvur is specifically used in Faroese language. Herjolvur is Faroese form of Hæriulfr
- Oddgerð - Used notably in Faroese, Oddgerð is used as a girl name. Oddgerð is Faroese cognate of Oddgerðr
Namesakes of Aðalbjørg
We could not find any notable namesake.