Aðalborg meaning and origin
Usage: Faroese and Icelandic
Meaning: Precious, Nobel and From the Fortified Hill Or Castle
Add to favorites
Aðalborg is Icelandic and Faroese equivalent of Adalburg.
Variants of AðalborgNames that rhyme with Aðalborg
Popularity of Aðalborg
Aðalborg is an uncommon name around the world.
Other names similar to Aðalborg, for would be parents
- Ánanias - The commonly accepted and ever lasting boy name Ánanias is used in Faroese. Ánanias is form of Ananias in Faroese language
- Steinoddur - Boy name Steinoddur is substantially used in Icelandic and Faroese languages. Steinoddur is Icelandic and Faroese form of Steinoddr
- Steinur is Faroese equivalent of Stæinn
- Salmundur is Faroese form of Salmundr
- Hallmundur - Especially used in Faroese and Icelandic, Hallmundur is a boy name. Hallmundur is Icelandic and Faroese form of Hallmundr
Namesakes of Aðalborg
We could not find any notable namesake.