Aðalborgar meaning and origin
Meaning: Precious, Nobel and From the Fortified Hill Or Castle
Add to favorites
Aðalborgar is form of Aðalborg in Icelandic language.
Variants of AðalborgarNames that rhyme with Aðalborgar
Popularity of Aðalborgar
Aðalborgar is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Go through the following names similar to Aðalborgar
- Tímóteus is Icelandic equivalent of Timoteus
- Eymóður - Especially used in Icelandic, Eymóður is aimed at baby boys. Eymóður is form of Eymóðr in Icelandic language
- Marsilía - Girl name Marsilía is especially used in Icelandic. Marsilía is form of Marselía in Icelandic language
- Ísólfur is Icelandic equivalent of Ísólfr
- Þeódóra is Icelandic cognate of Theodora
Namesakes of Aðalborgar
We could not find any notable namesake.