Aðaldís meaning and origin
Girl name Aðaldís is used in Icelandic is rooted from Old Norse. atypical ADAL and DIS are combined to form Aðaldís. ADAL is form of renowned and biblical Abel. Also ADAL is a version of widespread Adil. atypical ADAL and DIS are combined to form Aðaldís.
Variants of AðaldísNames that rhyme with Aðaldís
Popularity of Aðaldís
Aðaldís is an uncommon name around the world.
Parents who liked Aðaldís, loved these names
- Úlfrekur - Boy name Úlfrekur is used especially in Icelandic. Úlfrekur is Icelandic cognate of Úlfrekr
- Sporði has its origin in Old Norse, Sporði means "Tail of a Fish Or Whale" is a boy name is primarily used in Icelandic
- Rósinkara - Girl name Rósinkara is used primarily in Icelandic. Rósinkara is equivalent of Rósinkar in Icelandic language
- Víóletta - Primarily used in Icelandic persistent and predominant, Víóletta is a girl name. Víóletta is Icelandic cognate of Violetta
- Sigurlinni is Icelandic cognate of Sigurlinn
Namesakes of Aðaldís
We could not find any notable namesake.