Aðalgerður meaning and origin
Girl name Aðalgerður is dominantly used in Icelandic came from Old Norse. Aðalgerður is formed by unwonted ADAL and unwonted GERD. GERD is version of persistent and pleasing Gerard. Also GERD is variation of Gerðr, which itself is equivalent of Gert in German language. GERD is equivalent of Gert in German language.
Variants of AðalgerðurNames that rhyme with Aðalgerður
Popularity of Aðalgerður
Aðalgerður is an extremely rare name around the world.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Aðalgerður
- Hafnar is used in Icelandic, Hafnar means "Haven-" and rooted from Old Norse is used as a boy name
- Végestur is Icelandic cognate of Végestr
- Annía is Icelandic form of Annia
- Lúísa - The famous and venerable girl name Lúísa is chiefly used in Icelandic language. Lúísa is equivalent of Luisa in Icelandic language
- Kjallakur is Icelandic equivalent of Kjallakr
Namesakes of Aðalgerður
We could not find any notable namesake.