Aabarana meaning and origin
Aabarana is Tamil form of Aabharana.
Variants of AabaranaNames that rhyme with Aabarana
Popularity of Aabarana
Aabarana is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Aabarana?
You are a wise person. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Stress hates your guts. You are extremely smart. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Parents who liked Aabarana, loved these names
- Muruhan - Meaning of Muruhan is Lord Shiva's Youngest Son or God Murugan is used in Tamil is bestowed upon baby boys
- Gangaiarasan - Prevalently used in Tamil, Gangaiarasan means "King of River Kanga or King of River Ganga" is aimed at boys
- Jaisakthi - Chiefly used in Tamil, Jaisakthi means "Victory, Successful or Goddess Parvathy" is a girl name
- Kalachelvi - Kalachelvi's meaning is Artistic Personality given to girls is used mostly in Tamil
- Viswajananyai - Girl name Viswajananyai is specifically used in Tamil language, Viswajananyai means "Goddess Amman"
Namesakes of Aabarana
We could not find any notable namesake.