Aabharana name meaning
On This Page
What does Aabharana mean?
Aabharana came from Sanskrit language is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Aabharana is "Jewel, Jewellery or Ornament" is largely used in Bengali, Malayalam, Oriya, Hindi, Gujarati, Assamese, Tamil, Sanskrit, Marathi, Kannada and Telugu.
Variants of AabharanaNames that rhyme with Aabharana
How popular is the name Aabharana?
Aabharana is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Aabharana?
You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it.
Do you like Aabharana? You would love these names
- Dridhakshathra - Chiefly used in Gujarati and Hindi, Dridhakshathra means "One of the Kauravas" is used for boys
- Pournima means Full Moon or Full Moon Day is used in Tamil and Marathi is used as a girl name
- Meetraj means Kingdom of Friends customarily aimed at boys is largely used in Oriya and Bengali
- Rajish means Good Boy is largely used in Gujarati, Telugu and Hindi is used as a baby boy name
- Jayanarayani means Name of a Raga is used prevalently in Oriya, Gujarati and Marathi is used as a baby girl name
Famous people named Aabharana
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aabharana
- Girl names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Jewel
- Baby Names that mean Ornament