Aabheri meaning and origin
Aabheri mainly is used in Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Oriya, Malayalam, Gujarati and Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Aabheri is "A Raaga In Indian Music".Names that rhyme with Aabheri
Popularity of Aabheri
Aabheri is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Aabheri?
You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Positive energy adores your spirit. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world.
Other names similar to Aabheri
- Amshula - Used specifically in Sindhi, Gujarati and Hindi, Amshula is used as a girl name, Amshula means "Sunny"
- Shishir - Shishir's meaning is Name of a Season, Cold or Born During the Winter is originated from Sanskrit and is used specifically in Hindi and Bengali is a boy name
- Angamuthu - Used prevalently in Marathi, Kannada and Hindi, Angamuthu is used as a baby boy name, Angamuthu means "Made of Pearls"
- Yogada - Yogada's meaning is Goddess Durga is used commonly in Hindi, Oriya and Telugu is given to baby girls
- Aniswar - Meaning of Aniswar is Goddess of Earth or Lord of Serpents or Vasuki used for baby boys is mainly used in Telugu and Hindi
Namesakes of Aabheri
We could not find any notable namesake.