Aabi meaning and origin
Boy name Aabi is used dominantly in Tamil, meaning of Aabi is "Joyful".Names that rhyme with Aabi
Popularity of Aabi
Aabi is a familiar baby name in Morocco. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Aabi
You are a person of many talents but prefer to play on the safe side when it comes to earning profits. Whatever you put your mind to, turns out great at the end. The letter I as your capstone suggests that you need to take better care of yourself and your well-being. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. Stress hates your guts. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Looking for a name like Aabi? Please go through the following names
- Kavimanyu means The One who Interested in Poems used for baby boys is commonly used in Tamil
- Muthamilan - Muthamilan's meaning is Well-versed in All the Tamil Arts is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Tamil
- Arushya - Girl name Arushya means "Rice Which Holds Great Spiritual or Ritual Importance in Hinduism" is mainly used in Tamil
- Vasiyan - Meaning of Vasiyan is Attraction is dominantly used in Tamil is used as a baby boy name
- Aaruran - Used principally in Tamil, Aaruran means "Lord Shiva" is used for boys
Namesakes of Aabi
We could not find any notable namesake.