Aabideen meaning and origin
Boy name Aabideen means "Worshippers". Its origin is in Arabic is used substantially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Aabideen
Popularity of Aabideen
Aabideen is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aabideen?
Forgive in order to receive forgiveness. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. Positive energy adores your spirit. You need time to heal and recover. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
If you like Aabideen, you would love these names
- Sayyida is originated from Arabic language is a baby girl name, prevalently used in Arabic, Sayyida means "Mistress or A Mistress"
- Daanaa - Boy name Daanaa is chiefly used in Arabic language, meaning of Daanaa is "Wise or Intelligent"
- Kab - Boy name Kab means "Fame or Honour" is used in Arabic
- Taimim means The Perfect One used for baby boys is used chiefly in Arabic
- Fannan means Artist is a baby girl name is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Aabideen
We could not find any notable namesake.