Aabinus meaning and origin
Aabinus means Ebony aimed at baby boys is primarily used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Aabinus
Popularity of Aabinus
Aabinus is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aabinus
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things. You need to practice listening. Relationships make you feel trapped. You have a sharp mind and focus. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings.
Parents who liked Aabinus, loved these names
- Aneeza - Far-out and Fresh girl name Aneeza is used mainly in Arabic, meaning of Aneeza is "Happiness or Green Valleys"
- Tabana notably is used in Arabic came from Celtic, meaning of Tabana is "Bright Moonlight" is used as a girl name
- NabiUlmalhamsh - Boy name NabiUlmalhamsh means "Prophet of War" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Tarafah - Arabic name Tarafah is mainly used in Arabic and is given to baby boys, meaning of Tarafah is "Tree or From the Trees"
- Sarvenaz - Used largely in Arabic, Sarvenaz means "Name of a Tall or Slender Tree or Beautiful Woman" is used for girls
Namesakes of Aabinus
We could not find any notable namesake.