Aabish meaning and origin
Aabish majorly is used in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby girl name, meaning of Aabish is "Daughter of Sa'ad, She was a Queen of Irqan or Lucky".Names that rhyme with Aabish
Popularity of Aabish
Aabish is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. At least, 10 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Aabish
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You are a determinate fellow. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings.
Do you like Aabish? You would love these names
- Shakeelah - Far-out Shakeelah is used largely in Arabic and Sindhi, Shakeelah means "Beautiful or Comely" is a girl name
- Muslim - Muslim's meaning is Submitting Himself to God or Who Preserves Evil is originated from Arabic and is used especially in Sindhi and Arabic is used for baby boys
- Aseem - Unwonted Aseems origin is Indian, Arabic and Sanskrit, meaning of Aseem is "Limitless or Limitless Shank" which is especially used in Telugu and Bengali is aimed at baby boys
- Makhtoonah - Makhtoonah's meaning is Singer or Beautiful Lady is a girl name is used substantially in Arabic and Sindhi
- Afsana - Afsana's meaning is Romance, Story or Fiction used for baby girls is used largely in Arabic and Tamil
Namesakes of Aabish
We could not find any notable namesake.