Aabitha meaning and origin
Aabitha means Worship is used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Aabitha
Popularity of Aabitha
Aabitha is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
What numerology tells about Aabitha?
You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature.
If you like Aabitha, you would love these names
- Changeetha - Used mainly in Tamil, Changeetha bestowed upon baby girls, Changeetha means "Musically Talented"
- Sakthisarvesh - Commonly used in Tamil, Sakthisarvesh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Sakthisarvesh is "Lord Shiva or Ruler of Goddess Parvathy"
- Alaimagal - Used notably in Tamil, Alaimagal is used as a girl name, Alaimagal means "Daughter of the Ocean or Goddess of Wealth"
- Kerthi - English-American name Kerthi means "Fame" and is given to girls is mainly used in Tamil
- Amohitha - Girl name Amohitha is used principally in Tamil, Amohitha means "Excessive One"
Namesakes of Aabitha
We could not find any notable namesake.