Aaby meaning and origin
Aaby means Joyful is used as a girl name is notably used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Aaby
Popularity of Aaby
Aaby is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Aaby
You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You don't regret things that once made you smile. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You always act like everything's just great. Over-thinking kills. This is your motto. If you have letter Y as your capstone, it reveals you love your freedom and avoid people who try to capture you or make you feel uncomfortable for living freely.
Parents who liked Aaby, loved these names
- Thileeban means Idealistic is used commonly in Tamil is a boy name
- Kumaraguruparan - Boy name Kumaraguruparan means "Lord Shiva's Youngest Son or God Murugan" is dominantly used in Tamil
- Inthinaiyarulli is used specifically in Tamil is a girl name, Inthinaiyarulli means "A Goddess of the Five Tracts of Land"
- Ankaiyarkanni - Girl name Ankaiyarkanni is substantially used in Tamil, Ankaiyarkanni means "Goddess Parvathi or Virgin Queen"
- Balabawen - Commonly used in Tamil, Balabawen means "One who is Young or Self-Existent or Son of Lord Shiva" is used for boys
Namesakes of Aaby
We could not find any notable namesake.