Aadalarasan meaning and origin
Used particulary in Tamil and Hindi, Aadalarasan means "Attraction, Dancer, Talented or Active" is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Aadalarasan
Popularity of Aadalarasan
Aadalarasan is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Aadalarasan
Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. Your bad habits and addictions block your way to success. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Looking for a name like Aadalarasan? Please go through the following names
- Devaraksita - Devaraksita's meaning is Like a Goddess used for baby girls is chiefly used in Hindi and Tamil
- Lingammal - The girl name Lingammal means "Goddess Parvati" is used especially in Hindi, Tamil and Marathi
- Subbalaxmi - Used notably in Sanskrit and Telugu, Subbalaxmi means "Divine Fortune" is used for girls
- Svayambhu largely is used in Malayalam and Telugu is a boy name, meaning of Svayambhu is "Shiva, Lord Brahma or Vishnu"
- Vidyu - Vidyu's meaning is Knowledge used for girls is primarily used in Bengali and Telugu
Namesakes of Aadalarasan
We could not find any notable namesake.