Aadarsha meaning and origin
Aadarsha's meaning is Ideal, Idol, Mentor or With an Ideology is used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Gujarati, Oriya, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Aadarsha
Popularity of Aadarsha
Aadarsha is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our findings, at least 40 people have been bestowed Aadarsha around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aadarsha
You need to practice listening. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. You are very smart and calculative. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you.
Do you like Aadarsha? You would love these names
- Ajai - Notably used in Sikh, Gujarati and Oriya odd, Ajai means "Success, Invincible or Unconquerable" which is rooted from English-American is used as a unisex name
- Malayaj - Boy name Malayaj is mostly used in Gujarati and Hindi languages, meaning of Malayaj is "Sandal Tree"
- Sharva - Creative and adventurous and Modern boy name Sharva means "Auspicious, Destroyer or Name of Lord Shiva" which originated from Sanskrit and Indian is primarily used in Kannada and Bengali
- Krupali is used principally in Sindhi, Malayalam and Gujarati, Krupali means "Who Always Forgives or A Forgiving Woman" and originated from Sanskrit is bestowed upon both genders
- Ambu - Unisex name Ambu is notably used in Gujarati and Kannada, meaning of Ambu is "Beautiful or Water"
Namesakes of Aadarsha
We could not find any notable namesake.